Cleaning products are made of some of the harshest chemicals known to mankind and have been tested on animals since almost the inception of the industry. Fortunately, a number of big brands have committed to changing this practice and are working hard to develop high-quality products that both perform at a high level and are completely ethically sound.
We’re currently investigating a number of these products. Browse below to find our latest investigations:
Laundry Detergent Articles
There are ethical alternatives to laundry detergent that are safe for you, the earth, and animals. Here are some short guides:
- Ethical Laundry Detergent Substitutes
- Enzymes in Laundry Detergent
- How to Make Your Own Natural Laundry Detergent
- Laundry Soap vs Detergent: What’s the Difference?
- Is Laundry Detergent Toxic?
And here are our product recommendations: