Sheets Laundry Club Review Summary
Sheets Laundry Club has gained rave reviews despite being a new company. Their eco-friendly product range encompasses the usual laundry sheets, with the addition of kitchen and personal care items.
Here’s a detailed analysis of their products, including customer reviews and prices:
- Sheets Laundry Club manufactures sustainable, eco-friendly, vegan, and gluten-free products, made from natural ingredients.
- Their laundry detergent sheets come in minimal packaging that’s plastic free, recyclable, and biodegradable, unlike traditional detergents that come in heavy jugs.
- A majority of their products are made in the US.
- In stark contrast to traditional detergents, with laundry sheets by Sheets Laundry Club there’s no leftover mess or spillover to worry about.
- These laundry sheets are hypoallergenic, safe for sensitive skin, and free of any harsh chemicals.
- Laundry detergent sheets by Sheets Laundry Club are septic-safe and work in all kinds of machines.
- The laundry sheets perform equally in hot or cold water, and hard or soft water.
- Their products are never tested on animals.
- Sheets Laundry Club offers a wide range of eco-friendly products in kitchen and self-care, in addition to the usual laundry detergent sheets.
- Shipping is not free for orders below $12.99 within the US, and they charge $3.99 for shipping outside the US.
- To keep up with demand, they manufacture products in China as well.
- They don’t back up their pro-environment claims by engaging in advocacy or philanthropy like other companies, such as Tru Earth or Earth Breeze.
- Bright colors become dull and muted after the first wash.
- Although they claim to be gluten free, the laundry sheets do contain coconut oil derivatives and vegetable oil, so anyone with coconut or corn allergies should avoid using them.
- Only available via their website or Amazon.
Who Should Use Sheets Laundry Club?
Sheets Laundry Club is helping hundreds of eco-conscious consumers switch to a more sustainable and eco-friendly way of doing chores. If you’re looking for a mess- and hassle-free shift away from your powder detergent or detergent pods to a more convenient cleaning solution that helps reduce your carbon footprint as well, it’s worth a try!
Who Should NOT Use Sheets Laundry Club?
Sheets Laundry Club’s product range targets eco-conscious consumers. If you’re fine with your current choice of detergent and don’t care much about the environment, then this line of household products might not be suitable for you!
Doing laundry can be tedious and time consuming. Sheets Laundry Club offers a solution to all of the above. Their detergent sheets come in minimal packaging, require little to no effort, don’t waste precious resources like water, don’t pollute the environment, create no plastic waste, are vegan and work effectively against stains. In short, they’re a reasonable option for customers switching from a traditional detergent.
Sheets Laundry Club Review
Sheets Laundry Club is among a handful of companies offering an innovative way of doing laundry. They ship in minimal packaging, are free of harsh chemicals, and are safe for individuals with allergies or sensitive skin.
What is Sheets Laundry Club?
A brainchild of military veterans Chris Videdau (CEO) and his wife Laurian, Sheets Laundry Club simplifies laundry chores while reducing the use of plastics and other pollutants. This eco-conscious husband-and-wife duo, who witnessed huge amounts of plastics offloaded into oceans during their time overseas, launched this initiative to play their part in tackling the climate crisis.
The company provides effective, efficient, and environment-friendly cleaning products for personal care, laundry, and kitchen.
What Products Does Sheets Laundry Club Make?
They offer 35 eco-friendly products under three broad categories: laundry, kitchen and self-care. Each product is available through subscription, and you can choose your subscription plan ranging from one to six months or once yearly.
Here are all the products manufactured by the company:
Laundry Detergent Sheets Fresh Linen/Free & Clear (Scented/Unscented):
- One box (50 sheets) — $19.99 (one-time purchase), or $14.99 with 25% subscription discount
- Four boxes (200 sheets) — $74.99, or $56.24 with subscription
- Eight boxes (400 sheets) — $139.99, or $104.99 with subscription
In-Wash Scent Boosters (8 oz):
In-wash Scent Boosters offer extended fragrance in your clothes and keep them smelling great for up to 12 weeks. They’re designed to work with laundry detergent sheets and are totally vegan.
These In-wash Scent Boosters come in four fragrance options: Sandbar, Lavender, Uncharted Waters, and Sea Breeze.
Price: $8.99 (one-time purchase), or $7.64 with subscription
Dryer Sheets (40 sheets):
These dryer sheets soften your wardrobe while reducing static.
This pack of 40 comes in multiple fragrance options: Vitality, Lavender, Free & Clear, Sandbar, Sea Breeze, and Uncharted Waters.
Price: $5.99 (one-time purchase), or $5.09 with subscription
Booster + Stain Fighter Packs:
This 12-use Booster + Stain Fighter is for use with detergent sheets and helps remove the most powerful stains from your heavily soiled or white fabrics. Stain fighters can be used in all types of machines and in hot or cold water.
Price: $5.99, or $5.09 with 15% subscription discount
Laundry Detergent Sheets (10-Sheet Travel Pack — Fresh Linen/Free & Clear):
This Laundry Detergent Sheet Travel Pack will offer you convenience while traveling. A single sheet is enough for one full load of laundry, just imagine what 10 sheets could do!
This perfect travel companion doesn’t take up much space.
Laundry (one-month bundle):
This is a combo of three of their most in-demand products: Laundry Detergent Sheets, Natural Dryer Sheets, and Scent Boosters, sufficient for one month’s use.
- Laundry Detergent Sheets (one box of 50) — Fresh Linen and Free & Clear options
- Natural Dryer Sheets (one box of 40) — choose your preferred scent from Vitality, Lavender, Free & Clear, Sandbar, Sea Breeze, and Uncharted Waters
- Scent Boosters (one tube, 8 oz) — choose from Sandbar, Uncharted Waters, Sea Breeze, and Lavender scent options
Price: $32.99, or $24.74 with 25% subscription discount
The College Bundle:
The College Bundle contains all the essentials, including Laundry Detergent Sheets, Natural Dryer Sheets, Scent Boosters, and soap and deodorant. This package is great for students living on their own or in dorms.
- Laundry Detergent Sheets (one box of 50) — scented or unscented
- Natural Dryer Sheets (one box of 40) — Vitality, Lavender, Free & Clear, Sandbar, Sea Breeze, or Uncharted Waters.
- Scent Boosters (one 8-oz tube) — Sandbar, Uncharted Waters, Sea Breeze, or Lavender.
- Soap and Deodorant (one each) — The plastic-free deodorant and handcrafted soap bar make for a dynamic eco-friendly combo of products for the eco-conscious customer.
Price: $64.99, or $48.74 with 25% subscription discount
Laundry Starter Set:
The laundry starter set comprises all the essential products:
- Laundry Detergent Sheets (two boxes of 50) — Fresh Linen sheets
- Natural Dryer Sheets (two boxes of 40) — Vitality or Lavender Scent
- Scent Boosters (four scent booster tubes) — Uncharted Waters, Sea Breeze, Lavender, and Sandbar
- Eco-Boost Stain Fighter (two packs of six)
Price: $84.99, or $72.25 with 15% subscription discount
Laundry Double Up
- Laundry Detergent Sheets (two boxes of either Fresh Linen or Free & Clear)
- Dryer Sheets (two boxes of Free & Clear, Vitality, Sandbar, Sea Breeze, Uncharted Waters or Lavender)
- Scent Boosters (two 8-oz Scent Boosters tubes — Sandbar, Uncharted Waters, Sea Breeze, or Lavender fragrances)
Price: $60.99, or $42.69 with 25% subscription discount
Laundry Essentials Kit
- One Laundry Detergent Sheet (Fresh Linen/Free & Clear)
- One Natural Dryer Sheets (Lavender, Free & Clear, or Vitality)
- One Scent Booster (8-oz tube of fragrance of your choice — Lavender, Sea Breeze, Sandbar or Uncharted Waters)
- One Eco-Boost Pack (12 eco-boost stain fighters — Fragrance Free)
Price: $39.95, or $33.96 with 15% subscription
Laundry + Dryer Sheets Combo
- Laundry Detergent Sheets (Fresh Linen or Free & Clear)
- Laundry Dryer Sheets (Sea Breeze, Sandbar, Vitality, Free & Clear, Lavender, or Uncharted Waters)
Price: $22.99, or $19.54 with 15% subscription discount.
The Ultimate Plastic Free Laundry Bundle
- Detergent Sheets (three boxes of 50 sheets each — two Fresh Linen + one Free & Clear fragrance)
- Dryer Sheets (three boxes of 40 sheets each — all three fragrances in one pack Lavender, Vitality, and Fresh and Clear)
- Scent Boosters (three 8-oz tubes — Lavender, Sandbar, and Sea Breeze)
- Travel Packs (two packs of 10 each — Fresh Linen and Free & Clear)
Price: $79.99 (one-time purchase), recently reduced from $118.89, or $67.99 with a 15% subscription discount
Big Box Bundle! 12 – 8 Ounce Tubes of In-Wash Scent Boosters
- In-Wash Scent Boosters — Choose from Sea Breeze, Lavender, Uncharted Waters, or Sandbar scent options.
Price: $89.99, or $76.49 with 15% subscription discount
Floor Cleaner (30 eco-friendly sheets)
Just like their laundry detergent, these are the perfect alternative to liquid floor cleaners. Just put one sheet into a bucket, add a couple of gallons of water, and voila!
According to the company’s claims, it works equally on hardwood, concrete, and other flooring material.
Price: $19.99, or $14.99 with 25% subscription discount
Dishwasher Detergent Pack (15 packs)
This dishwasher detergent pack arrives in compostable packaging and contains an anti-grease formula made from natural ingredients instead of harsh chemicals, and is septic safe, dye free, and phosphate free, just like their other products.
Price: $5.99 (one-time purchase), or $5.09 with 15% subscription discount
Solid Dish Soap Starter Kit (Dish Soap + Cedar Soap Dish + Coconut Coir Utensils Scrub)
This handmade starter kit is eco-friendly, vegan, and plastic free, just like all the other products. Unlike normal dishwashing bars, these are safe for sensitive skin and clean dishes effectively.
They come in five scent options — Fresh Lemon, May Chang, Bergamot & Tangerine, Peppermint Eucalyptus, and Unscented.
Plastic-Free Kitchen Essentials Kit
This kit includes:
- One Dishwasher Detergents Pack (15 packs of Free & Clear)
- One Solid Dish Soap (one 5-oz bar with options to choose from Fresh Lemon, May Chang, Bergamot & Tangerine, Peppermint Eucalyptus, and Unscented)
- Five Coconut Coir Dish Scrubs
- One Cedar Soap Tray
Handcrafted Solid Dish Soap
This dish soap by Sheets Laundry Club is free from synthetic fragrance, harsh chemicals, and plastics, yet provides amazing results with dishes. It’s handmade in North Carolina.
The dish soap comes with four fragrance and one fragrance-free option to choose from, including May Chang, Peppermint Eucalyptus, Fresh Lemon, Bergamot & Tangerine, and Unscented.
Price: $11.99, or $10.19 with 15% subscription discount
Coconut Coir Dish & Utensil Scrub (five pack)
These coconut scrubs clean better than steel scrubs and are vegan and eco-friendly. The best thing about them is they’re free from all types of plastic.
Price: $8.99, or $7.64 with 15% subscription discount
This deodorant is part of the self-care line by Sheets Laundry club. Free of aluminum, paraben, phthalates, and plastic, this product is safe for health, doesn’t leave behind the undesirable underarm stains, and has a great fragrance. These deodorants are manufactured in the US.
They come with four fragrance options for you to choose from — The Perfect Man, Malibu Breeze, Little Black Dress, and The Mediterranean.
Price: $11.99, or $10.19 with 15% subscription discount
Little Black Dress Starter Kit
Little Black Dress is part of their lady’s fragrance line that’s a mixture of sandalwood, toasted vanilla beans, and a slight hint of orange.
- One Plastic-Free Natural Deodorant (Little Black Dress)
- One Handcrafted Soap Bar (Little Black Dress)
- One Handcrafted Shampoo Bar (Little Black Dress)
- Two Cedar Soap Trays
The Perfect Man Kit
As the name implies, this kit is for men and the fragrance is original and unique.
The kit includes:
- One Handcrafted Shampoo Bar (The Perfect Man)
- One Handcrafted Soap Bar (The Perfect Man)
- One Plastic-Free Natural Deodorant (The Perfect Man)
- Two Cedar Soap Trays
Handcrafted Soap Bars
These handcrafted soap bars are named after the brand’s different fragrances and products. Their soaps contain natural ingredients, especially olive oil. They don’t harness any animal fat, especially tallow or lard.
Plus, the soap is manufactured in the US (North Carolina), and is safe for sensitive skin, especially acne prone and oily skin. Their prices and scent varieties are as follows:
- Little Black Dress — $8.99
- Pure French Lavender — $4.99 ($4.24 with subscription)
- The Perfect Man — $8.99 ($7.64 with subscription)
- Oh So Clean — $8.99 ($7.55 with subscription)
- Lavender Poppyseed — $8.99 ($7.64 with subscription)
- Peppermint Grapefruit — $4.99 ($4.24 with subscription)
- His and Her — $8.99 ($7.64 with subscription)
- Mintastic Morning — $7.99 ($6.79 with subscription)
- Orange Clove Exfoliating Body Scrub — $7.99 ($6.79 with subscription)
Cedar Soap Dish
This product is natural and contains neither dyes nor stains. Cedars sourced from North America are used to manufacture the soap dishes, benefiting local growers and the local economy. The product is eco-friendly and plastic-free.
Handcrafted Shampoo Bars
These handcrafted shampoo bars are the perfect alternative to traditional shampoos that damage hair and pollute the environment with harsh chemicals.
Their solid shampoo bars contain natural ingredients, smell great, and make your hair soft.
The product comes in seven scents: Tea Tree and Shea Butter, Lavender Neroli, Peppermint Eucalyptus, Sleepy Time, The Perfect Man, Little Black Dress, and Patchouli.
Price: $9.99 ($8.49 with subscription)
Artisanal Sample Pack: Handcrafted Soap Bars
- Three soap bars (Mintastic Morning, Lavender Poppyseed, and Orange Clove Artisanal Soap bars)
Price: $8.99 ($7.64 with subscription)
Artisan Hand & Body Soap Bar: Pumpkin Spice
This is another soap bar, albeit with a different scent (Pumpkin Spice), harnessing the same qualities described in other soap bars.
- One bar — $ 8.99
- Three bars — $19.97
- Six bars — $34.97
- 12 Bars — $59.97
Why Sheets Laundry Club Over Traditional Laundry Detergents?
Traditional laundry sheets are still commonly used throughout the world. However, people are looking for convenience as their lives become busier. Moreover, with the increasing risk of climate change, there’s more global impetus to adopt an eco-friendly lifestyle.
Laundry detergent sheets answer all of the above woes: they don’t create any plastic waste, offer convenient washing and storage, contain natural and vegan ingredients, and are so safe for skin that even kids could do the laundry.
In short, laundry detergent sheets are the future, and given the current global circumstances, switching sooner or later is inevitable.
How Do These Strips Work?
There’s no learning involved. This is perhaps the easiest thing to do, to the point that even a kid could do it.
Take out one sheet or half of one, according to your needs, put it among the laundry in the washing machine, and let the laundry detergent sheet handle the rest!
These strips harness natural ingredients that are tough on stains but don’t contain any toxic chemicals harmful to human health.
My Sheets Laundry Club Review
These detergent sheets offer exceptional stain-busting performance and work effectively to pull out dirt and stains from almost all types of garments. It matches the performance of all other competitor sheets and even regular detergents. However, the only reason they missed a perfect 10 is that semi-permanent stains like that of wine are still hard to remove completely, and reviews suggest the sheets may dull bright colors.
Sheets Laundry Club offers reasonable value for money. They’re vegan, safe for people with sensitive skin or allergies, work in all kinds of washing machines, even work in hot and cold water, and offer the same performance as traditional detergents while offsetting carbon emissions.
Their per load price is $0.40, but with subscription goes down to $0.29, which is slightly more expensive than what competitors such as Earth Breeze and Tru Earth offer. The only reason for giving them a 7.5 is their high price and no considerable social contributions or initiatives.
Product/Service Offerings: 9/10
The company offers a wide range of products in three categories besides their star seller, the laundry sheets—laundry, self-care, and kitchen—that cater to customers’ various needs. All products are 100% vegan, gluten free, plastic free, and manufactured from natural ingredients.
Besides the regular detergent sheets with various fragrance options, you can also purchase in-wash scent boosters and dryer sheets.
Their self-care product range includes deodorant, handcrafted shampoo bars, and handcrafted soap bars for hand and body, all with various scent options.
For the kitchen, they offer eco-friendly floor cleaner, dishwasher detergent, solid dish soap, and a coconut dish and utensil scrub.
Customer Support: 10/10
Reviews from various websites reflect great customer support. A majority of their shoppers mentioned a fast and easy refund process.
Their customer service agents hear all the requests patiently and supply solutions immediately. On top of that, they’re active on various social platforms, such as Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. They are quite easy to get in touch with.
Ease of Use: 9/10
These detergent sheets offer great ease of use, are extremely lightweight and small in size, so you won’t have any problems with storage. Just open the cardboard packaging, take out one sheet or half, place it in the washer and see the magic. They dissolve in water at any temperature in about 30 seconds or less. Moreover, all types of washing machines are supported, including high-efficiency (HE) ones.
Cherry on top, there’s no post-laundry mess to worry about or spillage, which eliminates the headaches of liquid or powder detergents.
Overall Rating: 8.9/10
Sheets Laundry Club manufactures products that are plastic-free and convenient, are safe for individuals with sensitive skin and allergies, create no mess or spillage and come in recyclable, biodegradable packaging. On top of that, they help reduce your carbon footprint with their eco-friendly products.
All the above makes for a great brand. However, their pricing needs a revamp.
Other Sheets Laundry Club Reviews
There are no reviews available on TrustPilot.
Google My Business: 4.8/5
Sheets Laundry Club got an average rating of 4.8 stars, with happy customers expressing their positivity about quality, responsiveness, value, and professionalism. Overall, the customers were thoroughly satisfied with all products, resulting in scores of five-star reviews.
Their Facebook page has an average rating of 4.8 stars, with happy customers expressing positivity about quality, responsiveness, value, and professionalism. Overall, the customers were satisfied with the quality of the products. Their customer service is very responsive, replying to every review in the comments section, both good and bad.
Better Business Bureau: N/A
No reviews are available from BBB.
Sheets Laundry Club has earned a good reputation within just two years. Their website, social pages, and Amazon page are flooded with positive reviews and recommendations. The main reason behind this early success is their commitment to the environment, reflected in their wide range of eco-friendly products.
It’s difficult to compel a customer to move from a traditional laundry detergent to an alien concept like detergent “sheets.” Not only have they successfully converted customers to laundry detergent sheets, but they’ve also created a demand for more with their products’ quality, efficiency, and effectiveness.
However, adding social contributions and an aggressive pricing strategy to their approach would increase their popularity.
Are their products gluten-free?
Yes, their products are gluten-free. However, they do contain coconut oil derivatives and vegetable oil.
What ingredients do they use?
Ingredients are water, coconut oil, polyvinyl alcohol, and osmanthus.
Do they test on animals?
No, their ingredients and products are not tested on animals, nor do they use any animal byproducts.
Do their laundry detergent sheets work?
Yes, their laundry detergent sheets work effectively. The idea of a detergent in a sheet may sound weird at first, but they’re just as effective as traditional detergents.
How do I contact their customer support team?
There are several ways to get in touch with them:
- Call them on (833) 274-3387 Monday–Friday (9 a.m.–5 p.m. EST)
- Email them email@example.com
- Submit your query on the website to get a quick response
- Use their live chat support available Monday–Friday (9 a.m.–5 p.m. EST)
Does Sheets Laundry Club charge for shipping?
Shipping is free for orders above $12.99 in the US. For orders outside the US, they charge a flat $3.99 rate.
Does it work with hard water and HE machines?
The sheets function with all types of water, hard or soft, and HE machines as well.
Can you wash wool and silk with these laundry sheets?
Although these sheets are soft, hence wool-friendly, they advise against washing silk and cashmere with them.
Do they have customer reviews I can read?
You can access those reviews on their social network platforms like Facebook and Google. They also have ratings on their website and on Amazon.
Do the products have a shelf life?
The production date is mentioned on every box, and the average lifespan of the products is three years.
Where are these laundry detergent sheets manufactured?
Their products are manufactured mostly in the US, however, to make up for excess demand, they produce at a manufacturing facility in China as well.
Are laundry detergent sheets environment friendly?
Yes, because they contain fewer toxic ingredients than conventional liquid or capsule-based competitors, making them healthier for people and the environment. The biodegradable and lightweight packaging also reduces environmental shipping burdens.